Introducing Ibexa Connect, the integration and automation platform to build and visualize B2B workflows
Ibexa DXP v4.3 introduces an iPaaS for easier integration with 3rd party solutions, and significantly reduces integration times
Ibexa, the B2B Digital Experience Platform (DXP) vendor, today announced the release of Ibexa DXP 4.3 which introduces Ibexa Connect, an integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution. Ibexa Connect speeds up digital transformation processes by laying the foundation for automation.
Sylvain Guittard, Director of Product Management at Ibexa says: “No DXP platform should exist in a silo, and Ibexa DXP is no exception. Today, Ibexa DXP integrates with numerous business systems such as CDPs, CRMs, ERPs, PIMs, and DAMs without heavy development thanks to multiple APIs (REST/GraphQL) and extension points. However, we recognized the need for a higher degree of standardization on how applications are integrated into organizations and automation that make the process more streamlined and less time-consuming for developers assigned to integration tasks.”
Ibexa Connect is the embodiment of what an iPaaS should be. A robust integration platform that enables you to visualize, design, and automate your work in minutes. Its visual interface, on which integrations of different applications can be mapped easily, makes it easy to use by dragging and dropping the apps you want to connect. It allows its users to focus on the business fundamentals instead of its technicalities, meaning that these integrations can be as straightforward or complex as are designed.
Why Adopt Ibexa Connect?
- Reduced complexity of integrations. Ibexa Connect is seamlessly connects all the applications a business needs in a low code-intensive process.
- Workflow automation. Ibexa Connect automates many business processes and creates a faster and error-free workflow.
- Better decision-making. Ibexa Connect gives a clear overview of performance, data interaction, and critical business trends.
- Faster workflows. Manual tasks that before took hours are completed more effectively and accurately and the time required to establish integrations is considerably reduced.
- Better customer experience. Ibexa Connect synchronizes all customer data across every department, enabling companies to deliver more consistent and personalized services to their customers making them feel more valued and contributes to higher customer retention.
More than an online set of integration tools and solutions, Ibexa Connect comes with an Ibexa guarantee and responsibility for its maintenance, security, reliability, scalability, upgrades, and updates. This consequently lets companies focus on their business needs and on configuring, mapping, and developing the requisite business processes.
Ibexa Connect is generally available with Ibexa DXP 4.3 (it cannot be adopted on its own). From 2023, new Ibexa DXP customers get five automation scenarios as part of their subscription.