Submit Your Nomination for eZ Awards 2018
eZ Conference is three months away, which means it's time to cast your nominations for the eZ Awards.
We have 7 categories this year, and 5 are open to your nominations-you can choose to nominate for one category or all five. Best New Partner and Partner of the Year will be selected by an eZ panel.
The top nominees in each category will be announced on the eZ Blog. Winners will be selected by an eZ panel and will be announced at the eZ Conference in Cologne, at a special ceremony on the evening of June 6.
The deadline to submit your nominations is May 1.
If you haven't registered to attend eZ Conference yet, do it today! It's the largest gathering of the eZ community-bringing together developers, partners, clients and the eZ crew. The conference is free this year, so we expect to see you there! Register here.
Here are this year's categories:
- CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR - The person, or people, who contributed the most to any other part of the open source process (code, documentation, testing). This excludes contributions to eZ Connectors.
- CONNECTOR OF THE YEAR - The individual or company who has created an outstanding third-party integration for eZ Platform.
- BLOGGER OF THE YEAR - The partner, customer or community member who published the most impactful articles or blog posts about anything eZ-related.
- BEST USER EXPERIENCE - The person or company responsible for building remarkable user experiences. The winner is at the forefront of what it means to deliver a truly great digital UX.
- BEST PROJECT OF THE YEAR - The outstanding project that used a solution from the eZ portfolio to best solve a business problem.
- BEST NEW PARTNER - Selected by an eZ panel
- PARTNER OF THE YEAR - Selected by an eZ panel