Announcing the NEW eZ Conference 2018
As many of you already know, eZ Conference will be in Cologne this year, June 5-6. But what you probably don't know yet is that our annual event will come with a few changes to its layout this year.
June 5 - 6, 2018
Hyatt Regency Cologne, Germany
Here are the main changes to eZ Conference 2018:
- eZ Conference will be a one-day event - June 6. The conference will take place on Wednesday, June 6 only, whereas in the past it was a two-day event. This will allow us to have less but better speakers and sessions.
- Tech Track and Content Track - June 6. As in previous years, we will continue to have the Technical Track. But this year, instead of the Business Track we now have the Content Track, which will be geared towards content editors and marketers-those using eZ on a daily basis.
- eZ Conference will be free - June 6. We've decided that this year our conference should be open to all, free of charge. We want our entire ecosystem to attend, we're willing to go that extra mile to incentivize our partners, clients and developers to join us at our annual gathering.
- Evening event open to all - June 6. We will have a couple of evening speaking sessions, from 5pm-7:30pm that will be open to all. We will be extending special invitations to professionals in the Cologne area who have interest in content technology. This gives all in attendance the chance to reach a new audience outside our ecosystem.
- More training - June 5. We will continue to have developer training on the day prior, on Tuesday, June 5. But this year developers will not only have training for eZ Platform v2, but also on the recently released eZ Platform Cloud and eZ Commerce.
What hasn't changed? We will still have the eZ Awards ceremony and party on the evening of June 6, from 7:30pm-you can expect quite the party this year!
Nominations are now open for the eZ Awards. We invite everyone to submit their nominations for who in the eZ community best performed at each of the eight categories in the past year. Find out which categories we have this year and submit your nominations here.
This year we're very excited to have Dominik Grau, Chief Innovation Officer at Ebner Publishing joining us in the evening of June 6 as our keynote speaker. Simon will talk about how companies can transform themselves into a digitally driven business that focuses on customer experience.
We are continuously updating our conference agenda, so be sure to check conference.ez.no often for the latest.
Interested in sponsoring? Download our sponsorship package.
Interested in speaking? Submit your proposal.