- Flexibility to place different and changing content via the DXP
- Improve brand visibility and awareness with new design and fresh content
- Usability in the DXP backend
- Regular training and information on new developments
- A complete makeover and relaunch of the websites took less than seven months to complete
- Discrete country sites (Germany, Switzerland and Luxembourg) as well as customer portals generated from the parent site on Ibexa DXP
- IT support provided by partner
Business Benefits and ROI
- Editors are more flexible and creative in content delivery
- Page Editor and integration with translation engine are game changers
- Links through teaser boxes and other CTA functionalities are highly effective and simple to set up
- Newsroom page and news distribution are so much better
- Prescheduling of changes is a helpful feature
Robust and extensible DXP delivers site relaunch in just seven months
FERI is one of the leading investment houses of the German speaking world, with offices in Switzerland, Austria and Luxembourg as well as Germany. Headquartered in Bad Homburg, near Frankfurt, FERI manages just shy of €40 billion for institutional investors and private clients.
Founded in 1987, at a time of great market turbulence, FERI was the first independent investment expert with its own economic research institute – hence the name: Financial and Economic Research International.
FERI needed a modern Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to make content delivery more flexible and dynamic. It selected Ibexa because of its pedigree in content management, its robustness and security, and its extensibility which makes the DXP future proof. Value for money was an equally important factor. This was delivered from the outset with the complete site relaunch taking just seven months to complete. FERI editors are now able to be more creative and proactive in how they shape their content.
The solution enables our editors to be much more flexible and creative in content creation.