5 Ways to Align Sales With B2B Digital Commerce - A Gartner® report
Organizations can sell direct to customers using digital commerce without disengaging sales teams through deliberate designs of go-to-market approaches.
Looking to avoid channel conflicts?
“Selling via digital commerce can cause channel conflicts in B2B organizations.” It’s a matter of aligning sales with digital commerce to improve performance and increase customer interaction but which approach will work best for you?
Access this complimentary Gartner® report: 5 Ways to Align Sales With B2B Digital Commerce, to help you determine which digital commerce route(s) will align with your sales channels and support your business goals. Learn how to successfully respond to the rise of digital buying and virtual selling and take advatage of digital sales channels.
Read this report to:
- Understand the how digital commerce can complement, rather than replace traditional ways of selling
- Decide which sales model(s) are right for you
- Enable your sales team to benefit from your technology investment and see their performance grow.
- Maximise B2B Digital Sales
- Compare yourself to the current state of B2B digital selling
- Determine the gaps you have in B2B digital selling
- Improve B2B Digital Sales
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner Inc. and/ or its affiliates in the US and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner®: 5 Ways to Align Sales With B2B Digital Commerce. Published 3 February. Author: Sandy Shen