In a digital marketplace filled with endless options, the experience of how companies and buyers purchase is just as relevant as what they’re purchasing.
E-commerce channels allow businesses to grow their digital transformation strategy, by supporting and optimizing existing B2B sales channels with complex sales procurement and budgeting management and opening up new potential digital revenue models.
Build a buying experience that sets you apart from your competitors and deliver fantastic content experiences at every stage of your buying cycle. Streamline digital marketing and strategic e-commerce operations with a single system for creating editorial and product marketing content, together with enriched product catalogs.
- Unified search experience across content and product catalogs
- Enriched product catalogs with editorial content, actionable content marketing, and more.
- Easily align content marketing and e-commerce performance in one platform
- Track and optimize conversion KPIs with better user engagement
Complex sales models
Meet the needs of business buyers
B2B sales models come with specific requirements that go beyond B2C workflows, with purchasing scenarios also varying between industries or even geography. With eZ Platform, be ready to solve the needs of modern B2B commerce and procurement. Support complex buying and orderability.
- Custom order list template support
- Multi-brand, multi-channel, and multi-shop e-Commerce
- Support user management for different buying roles and permissions within buying organizations
- Custom buying journeys for different user permissions within a customer organization
Data flow & integrations
Integrate with business systems and break down data silos
Leverage, a fully integrated e-Commerce solution, not separated in data and operations silos. eZ Platform’s deep interoperability enables seamless integration with your key business systems. Easily manage your e-commerce operations together with your existing technology to build more complete customer data.
- Integrate with marketing automation & CRM systems, ERPs, PIMs, and more
- Bespoke integration implementation
- Optimize business operations across systems for inventory management, customer information, order management, invoicing, and more