This is a great opportunity for an experienced Web Developer (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the B2B Digital Transformation (CMS/DXP) sector. Location for the position is Cracow or Katowice, Poland.
We’re looking for a full-time Web Developer to work within our marketing team to maintain and develop our company website and other public web properties. Our website is an essential tool for our business, raising awareness of our products and bringing in sales leads. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of our website development using our own Ibexa Experience product.
In a full stack developer role, you will work as a part of the marketing team to develop new features and other improvements to tools and processes. You should be a critical thinker who’s able to come up with ideas and suggestions to help us maintain a competitive edge over our competition on the web using the latest methods and technologies.
- Full stack development using Ibexa DXP and modern front-end technologies
- Understanding online marketing requirements and identify the technical solutions to turn them into a reality as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Participate in the design process to make sure visual designs can be turned into fluent implementations working with various devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Provide training and support to the marketing team in using our experience tools
- Ensure optimal search engine visibility with contemporary SEO skills and tools
- Integrate MarTech tools such as Marketing Automation and Analytics to our web platform with the help from external partners and our inhouse experts
- Working knowledge of the Symfony framework and some CMS/DXP tools
- Experience using Ibexa DXP and/or eZ Platform and/or eZ Publish is a plus
- Hands-on experience with software development collaboration tools like GitHub and Jira or some other similar products
- High level understanding of web architecture and components (PaaS, CDN, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with building and communicating with remote APIs (REST, GraphQL) using front end libraries/frameworks such as Lit and React
- Understanding of technical SEO principles and related tools like Google Search Console and Semrush, including load time performance optimization
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources.