Are you the person to take our company to the next level? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced VP Marketing (m/f/d) to join a global software provider.
As the strategic lead for all marketing activities, you will bring the Ibexa brand to potential buyers and partners while maintaining a unique voice both internally and externally. You will ensure our brand is synonymous with excellence and quality.
You will be joining a highly talented senior leadership team and the position will appeal to a world-class marketing communications specialist who will bring their expertise and creativity to devise digital strategies for lead generation and brand awareness to drive demand and accelerate the growth of the company.
You will own and lead all aspects of the company’s marketing and corporate communications strategy and through the leadership of an international team of highly qualified marketers, content writers and specialists deliver a compelling and effective marketing strategy that will take the business forward.
- Define and execute a cohesive marketing plan to grow the brand and the business
- Contribute to the creation of our story and narrative, reinforcing our position in our target markets
- Help the company reach its growth plans by contributing to the creation of concepts and ideas for expanding the business, taking market share from competitors and attracting new strategic partnerships while also helping to present the company to potential investors and new customers
- Develop a robust, analytical, and data-driven approach to marketing activities
- Own the marketing budget and demonstrate ROI and report on KPIs
- Manage the global and regional marketing teams and ensure alignment of product messaging in localized materials
- Guide and ensure all external communications, partner marketing, events (online and offline) other digital presence, and demand-generation activities fit together and act cohesively to achieve better commercial outcomes
- Coordinate and lead Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Field Marketing, Event Marketing and Demand Generation for the global and regional marketing teams
- Collaborate and work closely with our Global Senior Brand Advisor to align our communication and collaterals with brand identity to maintain a consistent tone of voice across all areas of the company.
- A world-class professional is required. Graduate qualified at a top university and probably also with an MBA your career will have been built in B2B service businesses, ideally including software providers, and you will have achieved significant success in delivering high impact digital marketing for a global company
- 8+ years’ experience in a marketing role in the software industry and experience in the Digital Content Technology industry and a solid understanding of B2B marketing and the digital marketing landscape
- 4+ years’ experience leading high performing global and regional marketing teams
- A proven track record of taking a new brand to market and fuel demand, nurture funnel and increase pipeline to help build a high growth company
- Self-motivated self-starter, articulate, creative and pro-active mindset is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Excellent flexibility and time management skills and ability to independently manage time effectively to efficiently work on varied and concurrent projects in a bustling and creative environment
- Natural communicator and leader with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Proven success in digital marketing, be a leader, mentor and change manager who builds and nurtures teams and relationships with strategic world-class partners
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills being a systematic thinker
- Extremely collaborative leader with ability to be flexible and creative.
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/ progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/ life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Ready to take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates? re you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.