This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the B2B Digital Transformation (CMS/DXP) sector. Location for the position is Cracow or Katowice, Poland.
To ensure the creating and writing of various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions.
- Determine the needs of end users technical documentation and explain technical ideas in simple language.
- Study product samples and talk with product developers and work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Research, design and write online training content
- Meet with customer representatives to establish technical specifications
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Gather information on their subjects in libraries and on the web
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures
- Submit copies to managers for feedback
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling
- Follow a life cycle called document development life cycle
- Release the document following final approval
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary
- Collate and review all existing Ibexa documentation
- A bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Information Technology or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a software technology environment with some exposure to / interest in technical documentation
- Previous experience within a software house environment
- Understanding of instructional design principles and experience in training material preparation
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Highly developed communications skills and impeccable written communication skills, a teamplayer with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Proactive, self-disciplined and highly motivated with well-organized work style
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
- Remote or hybrid work is possible
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources.