We are looking for a Solution Architect (Pre-Sales), to join our growing company in Paris, France.
You´ll help Ibexa prospect customers see their technical ambitions and challenges being resourcefully meet by Ibexa’s products, services, and partners. By helping sales organization on pre-sales to win larger clients and up sales. Position will give you plenty of opportunities to grow, attend trainings & conferences, engage, and build relationship with Ibexa partners.
- Identifies and understands customer needs and interpret customer’s requirements to define the most suitable solution for them.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers and partners at various levels.
- Help to communicate customer needs and priorities internally.
- Provide insight across all areas of a customer project, from organization, architecture, development to operation.
- Provides pre-sale activities including participation in technically oriented meetings. Co-operates with customers/partners remotely and on location.
- Help provide professional and extensive technical answers on Tenders, RFP’s (“Request for Proposal”), RFI’s (“Request for Information”) and ITT’s for Information Technology and Training Services.
- Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on Ibexa products for customer and partner audiences.
- Design solution and an architectural concept that conveys a proposed Ibexa solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors.
- Develop POC’s (“Proof of Concept”) to reflect customers business requirements & run product demos for end clients/partners.
- Native French verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English oral and written language skills.
- Good prospect customer relations & presentation skills.
- Ability to easily understand customer problems, what they want to accomplish, & why.
- High standard of work ethic.
- Focus on results and outcomes, used to occasional fast paced work environments.
- Experience with agile principles and projects.
- Working knowledge of Ibexa DXP and/or eZ Platform and/or eZ Publish, Symfony framework
- Practical knowledge of application integration (patterns, tools).
- Knowledge of web application architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools.
- Experience with building and communicating with remote APIs such as RESTful and GraphQL.
- Prior experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL and Linux command line
- Revision control source code repositories (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
- Insight into data center management, Cloud and/or Virtualization, PaaS technologies
- Knowledge about search engines such as Solr and Elasticsearch is a plus
The package and opportunity:
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, friendly atmosphere.
This is a very collaborative work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
To put it bluntly it is about getting things done and owning what you do. We do not hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead, we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers and partners. We have high expectations and a career at Ibexa means challenging yourself to always be better.
Take over the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources.
You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.