This is a great opportunity for an experienced and high-quality UX Designer to join a company at the forefront of the B2B Digital Transformation (CMS/DXP) sector as a Senior UX Designer (m/f/d). The location for the position is Cracow or Katowice.
The UX designer will be responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and prototyping new user experience. Will collaborate with designers, engineers and project managers and have the opportunity to lead projects from start to finish. As a designer you will be responsible for making sure that aesthetics and functionality is perfectly balanced.
- Plan, design, and conduct UX research to inform requirements, evaluate concepts and assess the usefulness and usability of projects
- Develop detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with UX designers, visual designers, product managers, software engineers, and other disciplines to shape and define design deliverables
- Identify areas of opportunity and finds creative solutions for product
- Run workshops
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders
- Be an ambassador for the user in the organization
- Take a user-centered design approach
- Bachelors or master’s degree in the study of design including one of the following: Design, Web Design, Interaction Design, UI/UX Design, Service Design, Information Architecture, HCI, Human
- 3 or more years of UX design experience, portfolio that shows equivalent project experience
- Strong skillset in Sketch, Figma or other applicable wireframe tools
- Familiar with CMS, DXP and web application software
- Can showcase both complex and simple design projects where this is applied
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify
- Visual and analytical skills – understand design from many perspectives
- Proficient in spoken and written English
The Package and Opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates.
Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.