This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the Digital Marketing Software vendor based in Cracow, Poland.
You will be part of a team which constantly adds features to our cloud-based Personalization Solution. You design and implement scalable services on the latest cloud stack of AWS in a highly distributed, auto scalable and highly available environment. The willingness to learn and adapt the latest development of AWS will help you to develop solutions that keep our market advantage by using cloud services to a high extend.
- Design, specify and develop RESTful APIs for the recommender system in our team
- Continuous development and deployment of our Java based SaaS Recommender
- Deploy, run, monitor and maintain production workloads on AWS
- Scouting new technologies to improve and thrive our cloud infrastructure
- Steering development of recommendation and search plugins for e-commerce shops
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Job experience (5 years or more) in the Java ecosystem
- Experience in implementing and running RESTful Web-Services
- Hands-on experience in CI with Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Unit- and Integration-Testing and Design Patterns
- Experiences in using cloud technology, especially AWS, are a plus
- Fundamental understanding of scalable and distributed systems
- Basic knowledge of “Infrastructure as Code” and system design principles
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative approach to problem resolution
- Focus on quality while working under time pressure
- Ease of working in an international environment
- Proactive, self-disciplined and highly motivated with well-organized work style
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources.