We are looking for an experienced Product Support Engineer (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the B2B Digital Transformation (CMS/DXP) sector as a Senior Product Support Engineer PHP (m/f/d). Location for the position can be Katowice or Cracow in Poland.
The role is responsible for handling customer issues. You will be the contact point for customers, receiving their inquiries, analyzing and reproducing issues, passing them on further, and maintaining contact with the customer along the way.
- Taking ownership of issues reported by customers
- Reproducing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing problems
- Solving customer issues or escalating them as needed
- Interfacing between customer and professional services / engineering team
- Supporting customer on how to apply required fixes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in the development of commercial-grade web-based software applications using PHP
- Know-how of long-term project work, including familiarity with development and release processes and workflows
Desired Technical skills:
- Practical use of OOP, SOLID programming principles
- Firm grasp of source code management (Git and GitHub, including making pull requests and patching with git or diff)
- Expertise in working with different operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X) and virtualization technologies (VMWare, VirtualBox)
- Familiarity with testing tools (Selenium, Behat, WebDriver, XDebug, PHPUnit)
- Deep competence in profiling and troubleshooting (Firebug, Web Inspector; preferably also Blackfire.io or Tideways.io)
- Comprehensive understanding of PHP frameworks (Symfony)
- Previous experience with eZ Platform / eZ Publish / Ibexa DXP is a plus
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-first mindset
- Focus on quality while working under time pressure
- Ease of working in an international environment
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- For the position in Cologne:
- Proactive, self-disciplined, and highly motivated with well-organized work style
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
- Remote or hybrid work is possible
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.