Are you the person to support our BizOps team to bring the services of Ibexa to the next level? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales & Finance BizOps (m/f/d) to join a global software provider. Location for the position is Cologne, Germany.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is a vibrant outgoing person and can demonstrate excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude and enthusiasm to represent the BizOps team through the delivery of excellent service.
Sales-Operation up to 60-70%
- Manage and have a good overview of supplier and customer contracts
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle from administrative point of view (arranging legal checks, providing relevant materials, etc)
- Support the partner managers with administrative tasks such as keeping partner record up to date, arranging training and certification sessions, etc.
- Manage and control customer and partner data in our various internal systems
- Create and maintain sales related reports
- Track supplier and customer invoices
- Look after and follow up with customers to get settlements on time
Finance Operation up to 20%
- Check the DACH bank account, plan payments and perform daily / monthly / annual financial tasks for the proper functioning of the DACH entity
- Monitor and reconcile bank and cash transactions, and gather extra information where needed
- Work closely with external accountant to make sure they have all relevant information
Office Administration up to 10%
- Take charge of administrative tasks related to the operation of the office
- Answer and prioritize incoming calls and voicemail messages and forward them to the appropriate team
- Function as the first touch point for the DACH team (internally & externally) and guide people to get in touch with the right team (marketing, sales, finance, customer success)
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- Proficient in the use of IT tools, including CRM (MS Dynamics or other) and MS Office suite
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience as an office administrator or similar role
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources.
You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.