This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the Digital Marketing Software vendor based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The ideal Sales Development Representative (SDR) candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process and feed the Sales Team, by working closely with Sales and Marketing team.
- Qualify and nurture sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as the web, trial system, social networks, seminars, conferences, or any marketing activity
- Make initial sales contact to identify account decision-makers, understand the prospect's business needs and make recommendations for next steps
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the sales team - Partner with sales team to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate in support of the business plan
- Effectively use our CRM and lead management system as well as documentation and tracking processes
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Ibexa’s products/services and competitive differences
- Perform other duties as required by the CCO
- 1-2+ years of experience of inside sales and/or customer facing experience
- Customer centric personality with the drive to deliver
- Strong phone presence and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience working with MS Dynamics CRM or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented and flexible
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources.