This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join a software provider based in Oslo, Norway. We are looking for results-driven candidates who have strong communication skills with a good understanding of Content Management Systems, or any Marketing Technology Software. In this role, you will educate and engage marketers, editors, and developers with compelling content on our award-winning content management and digital experience platform. You will work closely with our Product, Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales teams as well as our network of 85+ partners to surface market insights, collect competitive intelligence, and successfully bring product enhancements to market.
- Coordinate and execute the marketing plans for product releases and new product launches including website content, brochures, blog posts, videos and screencasts, sales presentation slides, and release webinars for staff and partners.
- Write original blog posts on product features and client use cases for editors, marketers, and developers and collaborate with an in-house graphic designer on multimedia such as video and infographics.
- Conduct interviews with partners and clients and run surveys, online focus groups, and coordinate win-loss analysis to capture market feedback and inform positioning, product requirements, pain points, and use cases by vertical.
- Provide Sales team with sales tools such as elevator pitches, demo scripts, objection handling docs, and maintain internal product FAQs.
- Prepare and give presentations, demo, webinar, and talks about our product to enable our internal teams, our partners, and to inform our customers. This requires being comfortable talking to small and mid-size audiences.
- Work with our Director of Content and Communications to develop and maintain white papers and eBooks on Ibexa DXPcapabilities.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing staff across all regions (US and EU) to ensure alignment of product messaging in localized materials.
- Cross-publish blog posts from Ibexa’s developer blog to our main blog and collaborate with our Developer Advocate to help evangelize the platform to our developer community.
- MBA degree or equivalent working experience
- At least 3 years B2B experience in Product Marketing for a software product (preferably an enterprise platform)
- Experience producing editorial content, ideally for marketing and technical audiences
- Some understanding and interest for CMS, DXP, IT, and Enterprise Software domains
The package and opportunity:
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, friendly atmosphere. This is a very collaborative work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
To put it bluntly, it is about getting things done and owning what you do. We do not hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead, we treat our people equally, fairly, and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers and partners. We have high expectations and a career at Ibexa means challenging yourself to always be better. Take over the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources.