This is a great opportunity for an experienced and high-quality Senior Sales Professional to join a company at the forefront of the CMS sector as a Partner Manager Zurich (m/f/d). Location for the position is Zurich, Switzerland.
The position requires a sales expertise with a proven track record of prospecting and closing new business specifically in the field of CMS Software but also a genuine interest in technology and especially in Content and E-Commerce platforms. You're a driver and a self-starter; you don't need someone to get the ball rolling for you. You like your partners and customers and truly want to serve and help them and you always want to provide value. This role reports to the Commercial Director DACH.
- Work with potential and existing partners in DACH to reach targets
- Responsible for prospecting and selling Ibexa products in DACH with an opportunity to extend to global markets. Develop a plan and manage your process of bringing the identifies sales opportunities to a successful close via or together with an identified Partner
- Accountable for establishing sales strategies and mobilizing the appropriate Ibexa resources to close the opportunity (e.g. SA, CS and ENGN) together with a Partner
- Identify opportunities to promote Ibexa products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory or industry vertical and establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers to achieve an individual annual sales quota
- React to inbound leads while actively prospecting for new business opportunities through outbound initiatives including cold calling, email, and lead sourcing
- Interact with new clients and new partners via conference calls, email and face-to-face meetings to facilitate client deliverables and marketing meetings
- Strategically partner with both business and technical teams internally and externally to identify technology solutions
- Identify and recruit new partner by scheduling meetings and monitor partner business and guide the potential partner through the evaluation process
- Solid expertise in enterprise software solutions & services / Partner Management to any of the core market industries for a minimum of 5+ years
- Present yourself as highly credible and articulate face-to-face, via zoom, over the phone, and via email
- A highly intelligent individual, comfortable with technology and software
- Excellent at communicating complex ideas in simple, compelling ways professional and results oriented
- Your German languages skills are on a native level and you are proficient in spoken and written English
The Package and Opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates.
Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.