This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and high-quality Sales professional (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the DXP sector (Digital Experience Platform) as a Partner Manager (m/f/d). The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Acquire, develop and maintain great relationships with our partners - guiding them through on-boarding, training, joint-marketing, sales, and project delivery in collaboration with worldwide partner manager team.
You're a driver and a self-starter; you don't need someone to get the ball rolling for you. You like your partners and customers and truly want to serve and help them and you always want to provide value.
This role reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Select with the Director Business Development the key commercial Partners that will drive Partner business. It would be consulting companies, IT integrators or digital agencies.
- Recruit new Partners by scheduling meetings and monitor Partner Business.
- Enable new partners via onboarding and training for sales, presales and technical with support of the sales team.
- Manage signature of partnership agreement as well as training and on-boarding of Partner.
- Manage these selected Partners: establish successful relationships with them and support them to evaluate Ibexa as a tool for their DXP projects.
- Work regularly with Partners to help them sell for subscriptions to Ibexa products.
- Organize co-selling activities (selling of Ibexa for-pay licenses in conjunction with Partner services such as website development) to maximize Partner performance and satisfaction.
- Interact with clients via conference calls, emailing, face-to-face meetings and co-selling with Partner and manage Partner pipeline. This includes supporting Partners in closing of client contracts.
- Provide a regular forecast of Partner’s expected selling volumes.
- Suggest marketing activities to promote Ibexa to customers and prospects of the partners. Manage these initiatives to maximize their ROI within allocated marketing budgets.
- Holding meetings with presentation of Ibexa’s value proposal as well as demo of Ibexa’s solutions with partners and customers
- Update on the daily CRM according to the partners activities and pipe update
The successful candidate will have solid expertise in enterprise software solutions & services / Partner Management to any of the core market industries for a minimum of 3+ years. You will likely have a solid track record of consistent quota achievement using a recognized sales methodology
The right candidate will be quick-thinking, have a natural passion for sales and how technology can solve business challenges, as well as a strong desire to be successful in business
You have a positive attitude, love the idea of working in a sales environment and get a huge buzz from the thrill of bringing in a sale with our Partner.
You will be supported by a global marketing team plus inside sales, customers success and a network of leading global partners. Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose, and we are one team: We can't win without each other.
Your Spanish languages skills are on a native level and you are proficient in spoken and written English.
To put it bluntly it’s about getting things done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead, we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers and partners. We have high expectations and a career at Ibexa means challenging yourself to always be better.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, friendly atmosphere.
This is a very collaborative work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Take over the challenge to work within an international, innovative and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical colleagues.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your completed application in English with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources.