This is a chance for a MS Dynamics 365 Expert (f/m/d) to join a leading software provider for Digital Experience Platform (DXP) with a global presence. We will allow you to make a real impact and develop yourself within Ibexa! The position is based in Cologne, Germany.
Business processes are powered by applications. And as the business processes must be coordinated and integrated, the same counts for the applications.
This role works closely with the business divisions and manages and improves our Dynamics 365 based application infrastructure. The main responsibility is the further integration of our applications along the value chain, which includes systems like Marketing Automation, CRM, ERP (Dynamics365), Reporting (Power BI).
Essential Tasks in IT
- Develop concepts for the improvement and integration of the current application architecture, based on Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations, Customer Engagement)
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Implement new business processes based on the existing application stack
- Maintain and improve the current application stack
- Drive the integration of applications along the value chain
- Coordinate communication with business units and external service providers
- Write end user documentation and prepare training material
- Support and consult end users regarding the best use of the systems
- Perform other duties and projects as required by IT Leader
- Successfully completed a College’s or bachelor’s degree in computer/information science, software engineering or relevant field of study
- Experience in the setup and management of enterprise applications
- Experience in application integration (especially based on Dynamics 365 common data service)
- MS-Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Sales, Customer Support)
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Office 365
- MS Flow, Power Apps
- Common Data Service
- MS Power BI
Expected basic knowledge:
- (Azure) Active Directory (ADDS, ADFS, ADLDS)
- Azure AD
- Windows Server
Nice to have:
- Software development Skills (X++, C#)
- Salary competitive per annum + benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Flat hierarchy with great team spirit
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application in English with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources.