This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lead Consultant (m/f/d) to join a global software provider. The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
You´ll help Ibexa’s customers realize their technical ambitions and overcome challenges with your expert knowledge on the product by means of enabling Partners and Customers gain the knowledge they need to be successful with our products and services.
You will be in the centre of developing training, certification, and enablement material for Ibexa, targeting developers as well as end users.
- Leading the Professional Services team ensuring that the team are positioned to provide a high-quality knowledge service:
- Enable Partners with knowledge to successfully develop with our products
- Enable Customers with knowledge to use our products successfully
- Identify knowledge needs for the future and develop strategies for handling them
- Ensuring all the team’s members are challenged and motivated, identifying the appropriate individual(s) to complete projects, assessing the team member(s) ability, and ascertaining any training needs.
- Identifying outcomes and goals together with the CEO / Co-CEO, establishing KPIs that will help to scale knowledge needs, and mapping decisions to key performance indicators (KPIs). All decisions must be measurable, based upon data and evidence.
- Planning and managing time, defining the task, establishing the outcomes and goals for the PS Team; agreeing on realistic deadlines and providing feedback on completion of the projects and tasks
- Be an ambassador for our products and services
- Evolve methods & tools to increase delivery efficiency for learning purpose
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Prior experience with teaching others, building training material and understanding knowledge work
- Prior experience as technical consultant or similar roles
- Strong mentoring skills and a passion to see others succeed
- Strong ability to understand customer problems, what they want to accomplish, & why
- Ability to perform prioritizing, and handle needs from several users
- High standard of work ethic & highly developed team spirit
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and an open mind
- Focus on results and outcomes, used to occasional fast paced work environments
- High sense of operational excellence, disciplined working, and effective time management
- Preferably working knowledge of eZ Platform/Ibexa DXP and/or Symfony framework
- Knowledge of web architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools
- Revision control source code repositories (Git)
- Knowhow around *nix server usage, Cloud and/or Virtualization technologies
- Knowhow around high availability architectures (database server, load balancing, master-slave, caching, reverse proxies…)
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.