This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Development Representative (f/m/d) to join a software provider based in Cologne, Germany.
We are looking for results driven candidates who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of Content Management System, or any Marketing Technology Software.
The ideal Sales Development Representative candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process and feed the Sales Team, by working closely with Sales and Marketing team.
- Qualify and nurture sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as the Web, trial system, social network, seminars, conferences, or any marketing activity
- Make initial sales contact to identify account decision-makers, understand the prospect's business needs and make recommendations for next steps
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the sales team - Partner with sales team to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate in support of the business plan
- Effectively use our CRM and lead management system as well as documentation and tracking processes
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Ibexa’s products/services and competitive differences
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual metrics
- 3+ years of experience of inside sales and/or customer facing experience
- Customer centric personality with the drive to deliver
- Strong phone presence and written communication skills in German and English
- Experience working with MS Dynamics CRM or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
The package and opportunity:
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, friendly atmosphere. This is a very collaborative work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
To put it bluntly it’s about getting things done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers and partners. We have high expectations and a career at Ibexa means challenging yourself to always be better. Take over the challenge to work within an international, innovative and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via e-mail to our VP of Human Services.