This is a great opportunity for an experienced and high-quality Marketing Professional to join a company at the forefront of the B2B Digital Transformation (CMS/DXP) sector as a Field Marketing Manager RoW (m/f/d). The location for the position is Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The position is responsible for developing, implementing and executing Ibexa strategic marketing plans for RoW to attract potential customers and partners to develop co-marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Manager and Regional Sales Leadership to build market-facing strategies for the regional market that support lead/account acquisition and revenue growth
- Build, devise and execute a comprehensive field-marketing plan incorporating digital campaigns, marketing events, content marketing and more, coordinated with the global marketing plan
- Develop Co-marketing activities with our strong network of partners
- Plan and manage the budget for the regional market
- Monitor regional marketing activities, measure KPIs, evaluate and provide reports and analysis
- Work with other areas of marketing to develop the execution of strategies and tactics, and share best practices that can be quickly leveraged across regions
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned (Social media post planning, translation of various collaterals, MarTech trends / competition monitoring, …)
- Successfully studied Marketing or a comparable qualification and a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing position.
- Ability to work daily in English to collaborate with the rest of the marketing team
- Digital marketing first experience required
- Experience with Google Analytics, email marketing, Hubspot marketing automation and other online marketing tools
- Excellent verbal skills and impeccable written communication skills are required for this role
- Ability to do minor work on visual design and video to adapt rich media content (Adobe Creative Suite, video editing etc.)
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch
The Package and Opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates.
Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.