This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Professional (m/f/d) to join a company at the forefront of the DXP (Digital Experience Platform) sector as a Customer Success Manager DACH. The position is based in Cologne or Munich, Germany.
The Customer Success team at Ibexa is responsible for working closely with our large customers. You will be part of a team of colleagues who have a customer centric mindset that will promote loyalty and retention. You will be part of strategic discussions on the customer side and be an advocate for the customer internally. To be this trusted advisor you must be great at explaining technical concepts and demonstrate how our products can be leveraged to meet business requirements; all with great communication skills.
- Support the CS Team to guide our clients in using our content management system / DXP
- Responsible for setting up a regional plan for CS DACH and execute on this
- Have a customer centric mindset and aim to be a trusted advisor to the customer
- Work on identifying customer growth potential (Upsell opportunities)
- Capture feedback (good and bad) so that we continue to improve our products and service as we grow
- Actively work on improving product knowledge and improving technical understanding
- Follow set activity plan for KPIs to be met
- Be available to work on other tasks as important to Sales
- Support our implementation partners who work on a day to day basis with our customers
- Perform other duties as defined by the Line Manager
- Successfully completed a college degree in tech or communication.
- Ideally you should have a background from being a technical consultant or a technical project manager and have worked in the CMS / DXP space.
- At least 2 years of experience working with large Customers.
- The right candidate will be quick-thinking, have a natural passion for identifying opportunities at our customers based on how technology can solve business challenges.
- You have an excellent understanding of customer needs and requirements and work with a strong sense of urgency which translates into activities.
- You have a positive attitude, love the idea of working with our customers based on finding new ways for them to take advantage of our platform / services.
- This is a Senior role. You will define a plan for our DACH customers together with VP Customer Success. The plan will focus on retention and growing the customer.
- You have highly developed communications skills and impeccable written communication skills, a team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are highly service oriented, self-motivated with an excellent work ethic as well as proactive and self-disciplined with a well-organized work style.
- Your German languages skills are on a native level and you are proficient in spoken and written English.
The Package and Opportunity:
- Salary competitive per annum + Bonus OTE + excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Remote work is possible
Then we look forward to receiving your completed application in English with information on your starting date and your salary expectations via email to our VP Human Resources.