Are you the person to take our company to the next level? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join a global software provider. Location for the position can be Oslo, Krakow, Madrid, Cologne, Paris or London.
We are looking to develop and scale its digital marketing and lead generation efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who has a proven track record of formulating and executing digital and demand generation marketing strategies for B2B technology products.
You will have responsibility for developing and executing the company’s B2B digital marketing initiatives. This includes creating and executing digital marketing and lead generation activities, processes, analytics, reporting and budget oversight. This is a growth opportunity for an experienced B2B digital marketer with a true passion for software technology products.
- Plan, develop, and execute digital and demand generation programs to generate leads from both new prospects and existing customers that meet buyer profiles. Accelerate the leads through the sales and marketing funnel.
- Build multichannel campaigns (inbound and outbound) that align messaging to the target audience and buyer journey, including:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) — Deliver programs that improve organic search rankings and maximize investment in search engine optimization.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) — Develop ad copy and landing pages to capture lead data from paid search engine marketing efforts.
- Digital Advertising and Social Media — Develop and execute targeted campaigns via social advertising (such as LinkedIn and Twitter), display and retargeting, and content syndication via third parties and programmatic advertising vendors.
- Email — Clearly articulate business value to drive interest in our products and services. Build and optimize email nurture paths targeting specific personas. Employ email best practices and personalized content based on the needs of the target profiles and as part of targeted lead nurturing.
- Direct mail — Identify key targets and lead the creation of compelling direct mail activities and re-nurturing initiatives that drive buyers to act.
- Direct outreach — Work closely with SDRs to develop interactions that drive buyers to act, including email templates and ongoing “sales plays” to support campaign activity.
- Guide the development and implementation of Ibexa’s content strategy for digital channels, securing the targeting of prospect and customer groups with optimized content based on channel and funnel stage. Develop engaging, targeted copy and landing pages in close collaboration with other members of the marketing team. Orchestrate digital content initiatives to accelerate leads through the sales and marketing funnel.
- Co-manage the development of Ibexa’s social media audience strategy and execute social media activities. Build an internal Ibexa social community to develop and promote Ibexa news and content.
- Manage and secure optimal implementation of marketing automation tools to secure increasingly effective marketing processes & dynamically segment leads lists for re-nurturing and targeted follow-up. Implement lead scoring, assigning scores and targeted actions based on lead activity, securing highly qualified sales leads.
- Develop and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators (KPIs) and budgets to ensure spend is allocated to highest-performing marketing tactics.
- Measure and report of performance of the marketing mix and test assets and initiatives to optimize across marketing channels and advise Marketing team on optimization strategies to drive conversions.
- Provide executive-level transparency to demand generation results in monthly and quarterly views.
- Work with IT to identify and optimize the use of tools and marketing technology to achieve goals.
- Manage projects with external vendors and freelancers as needed.
- Ensure strong communication and operational efficiencies among the global Support team members and offices while instilling a customer-first mindset.
- Be involved in creating, implementing and manage cross-functional processes and communication paths to ensure a customer centric focus in solving product and product-related issues.
- Experience: Five+ years of business-to-business (B2B) digital marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years in enterprise technology.
- Track record: Ability to share demand generation results for prior roles and a portfolio that showcases your content writing style and expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including content development.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including metrics-driven thinking and proven ability to leverage data and insights to drive marketing performance.
- General demand generation and martech skills, including:
- Significant experience with the leading digital and social marketing platforms (such as Google and LinkedIn).
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation platforms (such as Net Results, Marketo), advertising technology platforms (such as Google Ads and retargeting platforms) and marketing analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Semrush).
- Knowledge of and familiarity with CRM lead management tools such as MS Dynamics.
- Familiarity with marketing technology and tools, including personalization engines; firmographic, technographic and intent data platforms; and content marketing platforms.
- Experience with building and optimizing account-based marketing programs.
- Familiarity with content syndication providers (such as Madison Logic and TechTarget).
- Experience developing, implementing, and determining business impact through various approaches, including:
- Understanding of buyer’s journey and marketing funnel stages.
- Ability to ensure campaigns are measured and optimized across the buying cycle.
- Ability to present results in consumable formats, including dashboards, reports and data visualizations.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and project management skills.
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
Take on the challenge to work within an international, innovative, and open-minded environment with flat hierarchies and dynamical teammates. Are you the right person for us? Do you want an interesting and great place to work, thrive and to nourish your professional life?
If you answer YES to the above, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application, including CV and references via email to our VP Human Resources. You can contact her as well for any question related to the position.